Friends of Scouting is the annual fundraising campaign to raise the operating funds necessary to provide a quality Scouting program in Silicon Valley Monterey Bay Council.
For a copy of our Friends of Scouting Brochure, click here.
The Silicon Valley Monterey Bay Council
- Raises 100% of its dollars locally
- Receives no National Boy Scout funding
- Uses ALL of the dollars raised to support youth in our community
The cost to support one youth in Scouting per year is $300.
Your contribution will help fund:
- Service to Scouts
- Maintenance at camping facilities
- Leadership training for youth and adults
- Program equipment including: canoes, boats, archery equipment, and camping equipment
- Provide programs and activities for Scouts (day camp, Camporee, Scout-O-Rama)
Matching gifts is a great way to contribute to Friends of Scouting! Many employers will match your charitable gift to Scouting.
These are some of the companies that we know will match your gift: Adobe, Alaskan Airlines, Apple, Applied Materials, Aspect, Avago, Bank of America, BD, Blackbaud, Citrix, Dell, Driscoll’s, Ericsson, F5 Networks, Genentech, Google, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intel, Involved, KLA Tencor, Lam Research, Linked In, Netflix, PWC, Rovi, SalesForce, Samsung, SAP, Simpson Manufacturing, Hewlett Foundation, Veritas, Workday, Yahoo!
Don’t see your company listed? Please check with your HR department to see if your company participates or click here and enter your company name, and then follow the instructions to get your match activated: https://www.matchinggifts.com/bbscouting_iframe
If you have questions, please contact Debra Moreschini at 408.638.8318 or email@example.com.