Get Your Cards Today!
Cards are available to checkout from either Scout office. If you submitted a Pre-order, then your cards are ready for you to pick up at your closest Scout Office.
- San Jose Scout Office: 970 W Julian St, San Jose, CA 95126
- Hayward Trading Post: 919 N Main St, Salinas, CA 93906
2022 Scout-O-Rama Info:
The Scout-O-Rama Card Sale helps units fund their way to Summer Camp programs by selling discount coupon cards that allow them to earn their way to Camp, Philmont, and other activities or simply support unit program or supply needs.
Each Scout-O-Rama Card, sold for $10.00 to the public, will have multiple food, service and entertainment discounts for the customer to use throughout the year that can return over $50 in savings over the year. In addition, each cards sold will give the purchaser and their family access to the Scout-O-Rama event on May 7th at History Park in San Jose.
The participating unit will keep 30% commission of the sales for each Scout-O-Rama Card sold ($3.00 per card). Commissions from the sales are encouraged to be applied directly toward sending youth to Summer Camp programs, but they may be used as the unit committee sees fit.
A unit can return up to 20% of the total number of cards checked out to the unit, making the sale low risk for units to participate.
Units earn full 30% commission and 20% return policy by completing card returns and making full payment by May 7th. After this date, commission is reduced to 20% and there are no returns.
The Value of the Sale
In addition to the financial benefits received, scouts can learn valuable skills participating in the pro-gram, including salesmanship, goal setting, budgeting, and it builds their self confidence.
Total Sold Cards Needed to Fully Pay For Camp
- Cub Scout Day Camp (avg.) $300 – 100 cards
- Cub Scout resident camp (avg.) $390 – 130 cards
- Scouts BSA Summer Camp (avg.) $420 – 150 cards
- Philmont (approximate) $1,725 – 575 cards
- New Troop trailer $ 5,000 – 1750 cards
The above examples are based on ONE Scout selling and 30% Commissions Earned.
The Scout-O-Rama Card
The Scout-O-Rama Card offers generous one-time discounts that make the sale of this card a no brainer for customers. Several more partners, right in your own community, have offered discounts that are multi-use all year around. In addition to the printed card discounts, hundreds of offers are available for businesses in your community!
Click here to view the 2022 card!
Prize Drawing – Free Week of Camp! Next Drawing, April 22nd!
For each packet of 20 cards sold the entrepreneurial Scout will be entered into a drawing to win a free week of camp OR a weekend of Camp Hi-Sierra cabin rental for the family:
- Cub Scouts: Cub Scout Day Camp OR a weekend of Camp Hi-Sierra cabin rental for the family!
- Scouts BSA: Camp Hi-Sierra OR a weekend of Camp Hi-Sierra cabin rental for the family!
Drawings will be held March 25th, April 8th, April 22nd, and May 7th. Once your name is in the hat it will stay there to the end. Your odds improve with early sales.
*Must submit by 2PM on the date of the drawing to be included same day*
*Each Scout is limited to winning once*
How to enter:
- Sell at least 1 packet (20 cards) to be eligible. Scouts get one entry into the Drawing per 20 cards sold.
- 40 cards sold = 2 Drawing entries
- 60 cards sold = 3 Drawing entries
- And so on….
- Fill out the Scout-O-Rama Prize Drawing Entry Form.
- Complete and turn in payments by May 7th. The sooner the payments are in, the earlier Scouts can enter the Prize Drawing.
- Ex: to be qualified for the March 25th drawing, I must have completed the form and completed all payments for the packets I sold before the March 25th Drawing date.
- Winners from the Drawing will be notified the day of the drawing via email, and announced on the SVMBC website & Facebook page!
- Friday, March 25th
- Friday, April 8th
- Friday, April 22nd
- Saturday, May 7th
Questions? Please email Sierra Boyanich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn how the sale will benefit your unit, see this year’s new prizes and promote the best practices for supporting your units Scout-O-Rama Card Sale: