- This event has passed.
October 28 @ 5:00 pm - October 29 @ 4:00 pm
Boo-Fest at Camp Chesebrough
Come join us for our annual Halloween campout where participants get to make their own spooky area, trick-or-treat down the haunted nature trail, carve pumpkins, and participate in traditional scout activities with a spooky twist!
- Archery, Air-powered BB guns, slingshots- Shooting Sports out on the range!
- Arts & Crafts – Pumpkin carving, costume decoration, & more!
- Scout Skills – Learn things that help you care of yourself and others like knots!
- Games – Plenty of tricks to be learned while playing games!
- Daily Flag Ceremonies – Learn about the US flag ceremony and ceremonies!
- Cracker Barrel – Come have fun themed snacks and socialize with folks in your optional costume!
- Trick or Treat! – Explore the haunted nature trail and discover some enjoyable treats along the way.
Time: Friday 10/28 5 PM – Saturday 10/29 4PM
Cost: $60 for Cub Scout and Adult partner, $12 for an extra adult. $70 after 10/1
Have a friend that isn’t in Scouting yet that would like to join? Sign them up for this event and you will both attend for free!!!
Evening treats, Breakfast, & Lunch included.
Please eat dinner before you arrive or bring a sack dinner with you.
No camping gear will be provided. Please plan on using a hand cart to carry your tent and supplies to the upper campsites. If you will need assistance please let us know.
Location: Camp Chesebrough – 26005 CA-9, Los Gatos, CA 95033
Bring Health Form part A&B to camp check-in. Everyone coming to camp including adults need a health form.
Questions? Email email@example.com