What is Scout-O-Rama?
Scout-O-Rama is a fun event for the whole community to showcase Scouting. Over 120 interactive, hands-on Scouting activities will be on display hosted by local Scout groups. Over 5,000 participants are expected to attend over the course of the day. Some of the cool activities include building and shooting water rockets, walking on a monkey bridge, shooting a bb gun, throwing a tomahawk, racing a pinewood derby car and seeing outdoor cooking demonstrations. Enjoy food for sale from a variety of unique food trucks. Everyone is invited be a Scout for a day at Scout O Rama!
Cost is $10 for a family and includes a coupon card for hundreds in $ savings at local merchants. Tickets will go on sale in 2020.
Parking is available at designated free lots at Needles & Senter Roads or onsite at Phelan Avenue for $10 until the lot fills.
We are evaluating pending Fall events for safety.
Check Back Soon!
History Park, San Jose (Click for History Park Website)
1650 Senter Road, San José, CA 95112 (Click for Map)
How do I get involved?
- Come to the Scout-O-Rama – Invite your friends and family to come to the event – Tickets will go on sale in late Summer 2020.
- Host a Scout booth at the event.
- Partner with Scout-O-Rama – Businesses and community organizations are invited to participate with sponsorship, entertainment, or a booth. Click here for Sponsorship Form. Contact Dianne Betz for more information: Dianne.Betz@scouting.org or call 408-638-8313.
- Volunteer – We need help putting on this awesome event! Contact Dianne.Betz@scouting.org or call 408-638-8313 for opportunity for the day of or to join our Scout-O-Rama committee.
- Patch Contest – We have a winner! Check back soon for the 2020 contest.
Looking for last year?
Here are the booth resources from 2019.